Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life oh life

It has been almost 4 months since I came to Labuan and started a new life here. Most of ppl were surprised when I told them that I'll be working here and the rest said it is ok and encouraged me to take the challenge. Yeah, challenge. I guess that's what brought me to Labuan and of course, good money.

Welltec is rather a small company in terms of oilfield services. They started to stamp their business in Malaysia since 2005 and despite a slow start at early stages, now they have started to be recognized by others. My colleagues said I joined the company at the right time when things starts to hike up and grows. Looking forward to positive outcomes in future.

Ramadhan is approaching very soon. Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubaraq to all Muslims. May the holy month bring you good health, happiness and peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Witty Angel said...

faizal!!lame x dgr cite?how r u?hehe...anyways selamat berpuasa!!

2:08 AM  
Blogger saifulhisham said...

sudah ar wei.. gie europe tak ajak..
dude, jgn lupa ole-ole untuk aku.. esok baru aku balik darat..

10:05 PM  
Blogger ZisaraM said...

syg,update blog ni boleh?rindu la..haha

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home