Saturday, November 01, 2008

Work frenzy

I've been working too much, I must say. Yet, I'm really satisfied of what I've done. To see the tools is working fine and get the expected result was worth every single sweat and time.

2008 almost close its chapter yet there are few more unfinished business. Hopefully I've ample time to get it done.

Offshore job is coming in 2 weeks time. Rough sea, bad weather, seasick are things I'm expecting this time around due to monsun season.*sigh*. Job could take like 2 weeks instead of 5 days just because of these inevitable factors. But hey, that's the world of oil and grease monkeys. U can't really expect everything will be smooth sailing.

I miss everyone back in KL. My family, my sayang, my friends. No offence Labuan, u really sucks.Hahaha. Darn, I've no motive to post this entry. Just for the sake of keeping this blog alive.
Cyah in the next page! Cheers

10 Comments:

Blogger saifulhisham said...

chill out man.. try to have fun in Labuan.. anyway, got a contact with Welltec VPs last week.. apa ntah nama dier..
ada chances lompat nie.. hihhiihi..
it seems that Welltec and WFT have a history between boses as well..
lets wait till the end of the year eih..
Pray the best for me brother.. hopefully i'll get what i want..

10:39 PM  
Blogger ein said...

People in KL MISS U TOO!! :) *hugs*

9:52 AM  
Blogger faizal said...

saiful:serius ko jumpe VP?OM aku kenal boss ko, eddie...stay cool kat WFT bro..

ein:berzaman tak jumpe ein..huhu..bile tunang?

11:32 AM  
Blogger areKnee said...

blk cni cpt bole lg hang out cam biase old town lg?? hahahaha sungguh x meluas perjalanan platipus ku~ ;p

p/s: platipus aka my kancil (nama diberi oleh syg mu! uhuhu)

3:38 PM  
Blogger ZisaraM said...

i miss you too dear

10:38 AM  
Blogger faizal said...

areknee: next month kot blk..aku rindu old town dowh...huhu

sayang: miss u too sweetie :(

2:10 PM  
Blogger saifulhisham said...

ouh.. serious..
ali mat katak.. jom la melompat bersama sama.. hahahha.. aku dah hint eddie dah..

10:02 PM  
Blogger faizal said...

saiful: haha..yela,dulu diorg keje SLB sama2..tak lari mane pon oilfield ni...

1:12 PM  
Blogger saifulhisham said...

kau biar betol...
Eddie mana ada work in SLB... dier dulu kerja proton (mengkantoikan boss sendiri)... salah orang kot...

9:32 PM  
Blogger faizal said...

saiful: owh yeke..i thot dia ex-SLB gak..ntahla..member lama boss aku kot..

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home