Thursday, March 05, 2009

A bit of this and that

Gosh, it's already March. Time just flew by so fast. I spent New Year+Raya Haji in middle of ocean which last until end of January and it was the most bitter time I had in offshore ever. The job had a lot of hiccups and I almost gave up at one point. Lucky we managed to get through it even in a painstaking way.

I'm in Kemaman at the moment, helping out and at the same time learning bout the tools. It's glad to be back here again, which was like my 2nd home a couple years back. I still can recall that journey with my Uni frens, after our FYP presentation in 2006, just for the taste of the legendary Haipeng coffee and we went there for 2 weeks in a row! Hehe. Bunch of crazy fellas, reminds me of Harold n Kumar Go To White Castle.

Wedding invitation keeps coming after one n another and I'm expecting more to come throughout the year. I guess I won't be able to attend much of them since I can't really plan my days off. Job is picking up in months to come which is good for my career growth but in the other hand, it means I will have less time for myself and my sayang.Huhuhu. I hope we can still proceed with the engagement plan next month since it has been postponed few times. Just pray for us.

Selamat Pengantin Baru in advance for Andak-Partner, Iza-Afif, Su-Partner, Kak Aishah-Bro Amir as they will tie the knot this month. Semoga berbahagia hingga akhir hayat hendaknya. Aminnn.

4 Comments:

Blogger ein said...

I remember that CRAZY trip! hahaha.. korang serious gila ok. Btw, nice to hear from you once in a while. :) *hugs* take care.

9:26 AM  
Blogger faizal said...

haha.that is something we can barely do it again nowadays.everyone is so far apart and bz la konon.huhu

4:05 PM  
Blogger saifulhisham said...

c'mon.. Throw that sadness away from your text.. Hehe:)anyway, let me know the date.. Hopefully i'll be around.. Ein - we are not crazy, just brave enough..

10:54 AM  
Blogger aeris said...

hooo ko tunang aku kompem dtg! ngehhhh3x

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home